Monday, June 22, 2009

When My Guitar Playing Really Works


I look upon making songs...as the central thing...I've done as an artist. Many comments on my YouTube channel...are about someone responding to a specific song of mine. I am appreciative of the overwhelming percentage of affirmative comments that come in. Sometimes...some people send in a comment re the "voice". When it comes to the "voice" ...I've always felt...it is mainly something I inherited from those who went before. This morning...there was a comment of appreciation...for my guitar playing on a certain song. It is a piece of guitar accompaniment...that I feel specially good about....because I think...its sound is really in harmony with what the song is about. It's somewhat strange...given the long apprenticeship I put in over many years...reaching to make my songs better...that it is a piece of guitar playing...that really came off ...that tickles me in a special way...and if someone else notices it too...that certainly amplifies "the tickling". Here's to future
"ticklings"...as I continue to play my trusty guitar...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home