Sunday, July 26, 2009

Caribbean Days Festival


Yesterday and today...I went to the Caribbean Days Festival...in North Vancouver.
I took a lot of video clips...at yesterday's parade...down Lonsdale Avenue...of
dancers...and other representatives...of various cultural groups. Parading...were
very expressive dancers...doing the samba...or hula...or other dances...a steel band
playing...from a large truck...and many other interesting sights aad sounds.
I enjoyed that day of the festival...more than today's. Perhaps the heat coming down
from unclouded skies today...contributed to the way I felt...as I returned home
...after a short stay there. However...my video of yesterday's parade..."Caribbean
Festival Parade-N. Vancouver-09"...is now on YouTube. I like the way it turned out...
.........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home