Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: Rain

I am disappointed tonight. After brilliant sunshine for days...and the weather people predicting a sunny evening...I was on my way out to the Illuminares Festival...a most
human and creative festival...that had missed last year...due to lack of funds...but was due to be back tonight. I was looking forward to attending...and taking some video too. When I left my home...I felt a few prickles...another half a block and there was no denying it...it was raining. That wasn't all though...I saw the flash in the sky...
followed by the roar. Thunder...of course...which is still going on...even as I type this. I sent my good wishes to the organizers of this great festival...as I turned homewards...hoping that they might salvage something from this evening. All this...gave me the idea...to put my song..."Rain"...on my Blog tonight. The song..."Thunder"...coming up soon. [Actually...I do have a song called "Thunder and Lightning"...but that one is about Love"...not..."Weather"].......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home