Saturday, July 18, 2009

Re: Waitress In The Sky

Weeks ago...I embedded my first YouTube video on this Blog. I tried a few times after
that...to put other videos on here...but found that the mojo I need to plumb these
kinds of...to me...complex manoevers...had deserted me. Tonight...with this special
song of mine...recently uploaded to YouTube...I decided to try to get it on to my Blog.
To my pleasant surprise...it worked this time!. This song is special to me...not only
because it relates to...my First Love Of The North...but because...for me...in the
recording of this song...voice...melody...and guitar...combined to make a unity...that
can otherwise...be elusive. So to those dear people who read my Blog...although I...so
far...seldom seem to tell any one about its existence...here's a bonus...and a Thank
You. Maybe...now...I'll begin to get more of my YouTube videos on to my Blog...
.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home