Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Pray For Rain...Be Productive


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
There's been a heat wave here that's gone on and on. This morning...is grey and
clouded over...and the brown leaves on the tree outside my window...are making those
nervous fluttery movements...I've seen previously...just before rain. I am originally
from the tropics...but I'll be glad when this heat is over. Never thought I'd see the
day when I would welcome rain...but today is such a day. I've amazed myself...through
the last many hot days...and the lassitude they can bring down on you...how...without
getting intense...I've kept my momentum...and a quiet focus...and continued to
complete one video after the other. This last month or so...has been one of my most
productive stretches. Without becoming intense...I hope it continues......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home