Thursday, October 15, 2009

Journey Towards Perfect Illumination

In my self taught...trial and error journey...into making videos...I've found
the most elusive thing to get right...is the lighting. Given most of my videos
are of songs of mine...perhaps impeccable lighting...may not be as important
in these videos...as having a good sound track working for you. So far...I feel
pretty good about the sound tracks I've been able to deliver...i.e. "given all
the givens"...as I often say...I feel that part of my song videos have been as
well taken care of...as I can muster. Don't get me wrong...I've been ongoingly
working...on the lighting for my videos...trying out all kinds of lights and
light positions...short of acquiring a Hollywood studio. Anyway...one of the
little victories in my life...was I was able to make a small breakthrough
yesterday...for certain videos...with the addition of a strategically placed
light. My search continues for one day finding...the missing pieces of the
lighting puzzle...but I'm happy to report...yesterday's advance...did give me a
lift on my journey towards..."perfect illumination"..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home