Friday, October 09, 2009

Survival Of The Best Adjusters

My preoccupation yesterday...was getting used to the new format for my main
YouTube channel...which is different now in several ways...from the previous
version. My first feeling as I saw it for the first time...was...where has
everything I was used to gone?. It was a bit like having the carpet pulled from
under you. Very quickly...however...I decided...that rather than spend the day...
the week...the month...sulking...the I should get into some serious "working
with what you've got" action. I made several adjustments on my main channel page
by the time the day was over. I'm sure that more are likely to occur to me...in
the days to come. I remember once writing...that change was the only constant
there is...although I suspect others have said that too. Yesterday...I was given
ample opportunity...to keep that notion in mind. Maybe what we're looking at here
...is about...survival of the best adjusters.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home