Friday, January 01, 2010

My Work Down Here

It's been a while since my last post...no outright excuse to offer for that.
However...I have done a lot of postings...and have even gone through long stretches
of time...when I posted every day. Who knows?...I may be just having a natural
response to all that. My video making started some time after I became a blogger...
and I have been very productive ongoingly making videos. These days...that has
become a central preoccupation...and small wonder...if other things I used to do
frequently...have taken a bit of a back seat. Right now I feel privileged to make
videos...and so far...haven't run into my motivation about that...tailing off.
It'll be interesting to see how that part of my work as an artist unfolds up ahead.
I have learnt over the years never to say "never"...about anything. For some time...
and right now video making has been the priority...but who knows what tomorrow may
bring?. One of the factors in my productivity in video making...is having so many
already created songs...poems...and other material...waiting to be well recorded
...and some of it...shared on video online. So here's to a new year...with my
artist's work continuing...one way or the other...as I do some part of my artist's
job...that I feel is my work "down here". Wishing all...a Peaceful and Fulfilling
New Year!..............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home