Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uploaded At Last: Healing Circle

I have 279 videos on YouTube...and have made many more...in the last three years or so.
There are several of my strongest songs on video...that I have held back from
uploading...because each time they came up for upload consideration,,,a protective
feeling...made me refrain from doing so. It's like...not wanting to expose..the songs
that I'm most deeply linked to...to any potential indifference...they might encounter
online. One such song of mine is..."Healing Circle"...for me...a deeply felt...written
...and sung...song. Last year I made a video of it...but I kept uploading other videos.
Last night...I finally bit the bullet and uploaded it. This morning...checking my
e=mail...I was pleasantly surprised to find a cluster of e-mails...with generous comments...about "Healing Circle"...uploaded only a few hours before. I hope to reply to the kind people who sent in their messages...in the next few days...but right here...I'd like to thank them for their generosity. It has given me a fine boost on another grey day...................Quester.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually adore your posting way, very unique,
don't give up and keep penning due to the fact that it simply well worth to follow it,
looking forward to browse through more of your content, have a pleasant day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home